||June 3, 2013-August 16, 2013
Camp-a-palooza for Kindergarten-7th graders
Kindergarten-7th grade information & themes
3-5 year olds check out SUMMER CAMPS held at THE CAMPUS
Minimum Requirements for Camp
Participants will need to be able to function in a group environment, and cannot pose a safety risk to themselves or others. Camp sessions are staffed at a ratio of 1 staff person for every 8-10 children (depending on age). Children who need 1:1 supervision for feeding, personal hygiene, medical, or behavior management will be required to attend camp with their own adult caregiver, who will need to assist in all activities.
In order to attend Camp-a-palooza, campers must be able to do the following:
- Communicate their wants or needs
- Be self sufficient in all aspects of personal hygiene (bathroom, change their clothes, feed themselves)
- Stay within the parameters of a large group setting
Here it is ... our 2013 SUMMER CAMP BROCHURE ...
The Summer 2013 brochure is now accessible online, which will allow you to
easily read, search and even download and print your own copy of the brochure.
Click here to view brochure (or click on the image to the left).
(To view brochure, you will need Adobe Flash Player installed on a compatible device)
ONLINE Enrollment OPEN NOW!
- You can ONLY Register for camp via Camp-a-palooza webpage (Kids First Portal/ Client login will not be able to register your child for camp this year). If you are looking for Preschool camp info and registration, click here.
- All camp payments and registration will be online except for LIT applications.
- Sign your child up for the grade they will be in the 2012-2013 school year.
- All medical forms and waivers will be stored online and will help make registration in the future an easier process.
- Note: Our system does not calculate discounts. All (sibling and other applicable discounts will be applied by our office. Your credit card will be charged appropriately the Wednesday before the camp week.
Discounts - 20% Family Discount!!
TThe Kids First Family Discount applies only for siblings attending Camp-a-palooza simultaneously (no discounts for different camp weeks). The Kids First Family Administration fee is NOT required for day camps. If you attend 9 FULL weeks, your 10th & 11th FULL week is 50% off.
Two Day Minimum:
The minimum number of days per week you can sign up for is two. They do not need to be consecutive.
Late pickups will have a charge of $5.00 per five minutes late.(i.e. 15 minutes late = $15.00 charge) Please be considerate of our staff.
Lunch is included. Choice of Entree, 2 side items and a drink.
Scheduled field trips:
Field trips are scheduled on Tuesday for K-1st, Wednesday for 5-7th and Thursdays for 2nd-4th. Field Trips are age group appropriate for all ages. Any/all field trips are subject to change. If there is any variation in the scheduled events or activities, parents will be notified ASAP to make adjustments.
Wear Comfortable Clothes that are allowed to get dirty at Camp. Please bring the following items (with your child’s name on them) to Camp on a daily basis:
• Swim suit and towel
Sunscreen if they have any allergies to Sunscreen (We provide sunscreen otherwise)
Shoes appropriate for running, jumping, & climbing
(no open toed shoes)
Camp T-shirt on field trip days
Any medical information and medicine
Your first week of camp, you will be given a camp shirt for free. For your child’s safety, camp t-shirts must be worn on field trips days. If your child forgets, you will need to purchase a new one for $8.00.
Waivers for certain field trips will be posted on our website and available every Monday at check-in. Waivers must be turned in by the morning of the field trip or your child will not be able to participate.
Campers will be placed in groups according to age. If you have a request for your child to be with a sibling or friend we will try to accommodate you, but numbers and continuity of the overall camp will take priority. On the registration form there is line to request friends to be together.
Call Drew Ross at 513-489-7575 or firstname.lastname@example.org